Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a New Day

This used to be my blog a couple of years ago. I was quite happy here. Then I broke up with my boyfriend and he was creeping my blog. At the time I wasn't OK with that so I deleted my account. That made me sad because it seemed as though I deleted my creativity as well. It was a hard time in my life though. My thoughts would wander back to my blog and I decided to start up a new one; it just wasn't the same. I couldn't find that spark to create or contribute. But now it think I've got it! Recently I discovered Pinterest and it is rocking my m*&^%fing socks off! Woot.

I am making a blog pledge to myself and my *potential* readers. I have a 365 day challenge for myself. It's a words of wisdom quote. Hopefully I will incorporate other things that inspire me or that I create into it as well. But I don't want to bite of more I can chew so let me put my money where my mouth is...

Molly Amanda


Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment